Situated in the heart of the tranquil Cape Winelands, Sante invites you to experience our passion for excellent service and experience the style of our elegantly designed banqueting rooms, luxurious bedrooms, landscaped gardens and inspiring Piazza, all enhanced by a professional events team who will assist in the organisation of your special event.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life and therefore we are dedicated to making your day special and memorable. Our aim is to create a bond between our bridle couple and the hotel, giving a perfect setting for wedding nuptuals.
Our venue is versatile enough to have a wedding option ranging from and intimate affair for two in the beautifully appointed library to and incredible extravaganza for 1000 guests in our free form tent. Our extensive banqueting and planning service can cater for all your requirements, from advising on menus to preparing appropriate room decoration and lighting.
ALL WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
• Hiring of the venue
• White tablecloths
• Standard cutlery
• Standard crockery
• Cleaning of venue
• Ice buckets
• Cash bar facilities
Deluxe packages can be tailor made to include:
• 10 double rooms in the main hotel
• Additional room for the night before the wedding for the bride
• Light lunch platter for the bridal room
• The free form marquee
• Spa treatments for bridle party
• Secure parking areas
• 24 hour security
• Spacious bathrooms areas
• Wheelchair friendly environment (paved or indoor section only)
• Lounge furniture on veranda and patio
• Photographic opportunities
• Spacious function areas
• Complimentary Spa Suite room for bridal couple on night of wedding
• Innovative ceremony possibilities
Security - Sante will take precautions for the safety of your personal items and equipment, but will not take responsibility for any damage or loss of any item. Our staff will not take responsibility for any loss or injuries due to the negligence or any other cause that led to the problem.
Decor - If flower arrangements and decor are organised by the client, Sante staff cannot assist the florist, or any other supplier with decorations, carrying of material or moving of flower arrangements either during set-up, function or when striking the event. Your florist or decorator are responsible for the setting of your soft furnishing unless prior arrangements have been made with the hotel.
Function times - Evening functions to be vacated by 01:00. Morning and afternoon functions for be vacated by 16:00. There is a R2000.00 per hour for the over-running of events.
Catering - At Sante we have professional in-house caterers that will cater to your specific requirements and also provide the waiters for serving. Please enquire about our menu suggestions.
Gazebo - To utilise our vast gardens, a gazebo can be organised at an additional cost.
Bar - A fully stocked bar with a large wine selection is available for you during the wedding. We are fully licensed and will meet any beverage requirements. No liquor or non-alcoholic beverage may be bought onto the premises without prior arrangement.
Table Set-up - Sante will gladly help with your table-set, if this requested by the client the client must wither be on the premises the day of the set-up or a specific table layout must be given to the Event Co-ordinator.
Clearance - All decor should be cleared from the venue either on the evening of the function or before 12 noon on the day there-after.
Viewing of the Venue - Viewings must be pre-arranged with the Events Co-ordinator and are done by appointment only.
Booking of the Venue - Once you have decided to use our venue, a confirmation form will be sent to your. It must be returned with proof of deposit before the event is confirmed.
• a deposit of R10 000.00 is to be paid when confirm your booking.
• Date will only be booked when the confirmation form and deposit are received.
• The deposit is non-refundable in any case of cancellation.
• The deposit will be held back for 7 days after your function should any damages or breakages be incurred.
• Cost of damages to venue, linen, crockery, glasses etc will be deducted.
• Final amount of guests must be confirmed 21 days prior to the function.
• Final invoices will then be calculated according to this amount and is to be paid immediately.
• Final amounts must be paid 21 days in advance.